Contact us / Check availability online / Make a booking
Booking a room is best done directly with the hotel itself, rather than through an agent such as Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Westtoer, etc.
- No other option is cheaper.
- There are no commission fees to pay the booking agent.
- Some types of room can only be booked with the hotel itself (e.g. the standard room).
- You can be certain of the availability of the room.
- You can communicate directly with the hotel should you wish to.
This is not the case when booking through an agent.
How to book directly with the hotel?
- online (red button on the bottom right)
- by telephone (in your own language: Ne – Fr – De – En)
- by email
*** Hotel De Gouden Haan ***
B-8420 De Haan
Tel. +32 59 23 32 32
(Ne – Fr – De – En)
Fax +32 59 23 74 92