When booking a room, you accept the booking terms and conditions as they are listed underneath.
Included in the basic price
- For suites and the comfort room, the listed basic price is valid per room per night, for 2 people at most.
- For the standard room, there is a separate basic price per night, depending on whether there is 1 or 2 people staying. It needs prior permission from the hotel proprietor for 2 people to stay.
- Basic price includes VAT and any other taxes and charges.
- Room price includes breakfast.
- Basic room price also entitles our guest to one parking place on our private parking, which is separated from the public road. This parking place does not need to be booked.
- Internet access (WiFi) and coffee and tea in the lounge are free.
Any extras (not included in the basic price)
- For a 1 night stay: €10 (including VAT) extra per room
- Extra person in the room: subject to prior permission from the hotel proprietor and extra payment of €70 (including VAT) per night.
These premises are smoke-free by law
- Belgian legislation states it is not allowed to smoke in hotels. Smoking is only allowed outside of the hotel. In view of lingering odour pollution and possible impossibility of letting the room, such a breach shall be considered as a unilateral breach of booking. Full cost of stay shall still be owed.
Booking cancellation or adjustment
- Booking cancellation at the latest 2 weeks before arrival: no costs
- Booking cancellation between 2 weeks and three days beforehand: 50 % of full cost of stay
- Booking cancellation 1 or 2 days before arrival date: 80 % of full cost of stay, with a minimum of 1 night
- Booking cancellation on the arrival date itself, no-show or reduction of stay: 100% of the cost of stay
Checking in and out
- Check-in. When you arrive, your room will be available from 3pm onwards (or earlier if it is ready). You can check-in up to 8pm. It is possible to check-in later after prior agreement with the hotel proprietor.
- Check-out. We request you vacate your room by 11am the day you leave. An extra night shall be charged if the room is not vacated by then.
- Booking is only valid for the no. of guests as stated when booking was made by customer.
- The hotel does not accept pets or any other animals.
- It is not allowed for children younger than 12 to stay in the hotel (except for prior permission by the hotel proprietor).
- Should guests arrive with more people than stated when booking the room, with animals or with children younger than 12, we shall consider that a unilateral breach of the booking and the full cost of stay shall be owed.